Monday, December 12, 2011

A Change of Plans

The party was a smashing success.  We had at least 100 people in and out of these doors, everyone oohed and aahed over our house, and 5 girls told me I looked skinny.  Success.  Fun was had by all, and I didn't make any poor decisions.  Best.  Party.  Ever.

Although the night was magical, I was over served which caused slow movement the next day.  I really am excited to go out with Teacher, as he seems somewhat normal, but under yesterday's circumstances, the thought of getting dolled up and walking down the street to meet him, at 8:30 mind you, felt equivalent to giving birth the natural way.  No epidural.  And you don't know the father of the baby.  More painful than THAT.

Long story short (It's actually not that long, just not interesting.), we rescheduled for Wednesday.  I am completely booked for the rest of the week.  NO nights off.  Popularity is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment