Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dates 27 & 28

DATE 27

UFB and I have hectic and busy schedules, so some time had passed with little communication.  We finally figured it all out on Friday night.

After my show and his business dinner, UFB picked me up and we went to a local watering hole.  A gaggle of my friends were present, and UFB invited one of his buddies also.  What a festive time.  Libations, laughter, witty banter...  All of the things that make up an enchanting evening.

UFB and I had not seen each other in a while, so it's only natural that we'd be a bit more touchy feely than normal.  Perhaps we went a bit too far, as my friend, Ash, approached towards the end of the night and interrupted by saying, "Gross.  We're leaving."

She left.  Shortly after, UFB retreated as well to take the PDA into a more private setting.

DATE 28

I meet UFB at his place and we go out to eat.  We both overeat.  What is wrong with us?  Now we're sloth-like but still manage to make it out for an after dinner drink.  UFB's friend calls and asks us to come by, so we do.  We finish the evening there and head back to his place.

We're tired, but not ready to go to sleep, so we order part 2 of the Woody Allen documentary and fall asleep within 10 minutes.  It was the complete antithesis of the night before, but perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment