Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy New Year (12 days late)

Yeah.  I know.  Sorry Regulars.  I've been MIA for quite some time, but I want to explain.  And explain I will.

I have a confession to make.  I've been "seeing" an ex.  We'll call him UFB for Unfinished Business (I know that unfinished is one word, but UFB rolls off of the tongue nicer than UB, no?).  It's not a big deal, and it's temporary, and I don't want to get into it too much as some things ARE sacred, but you deserve to know what's going on.  Especially since you're about to get a crash course on dates 22-25.

I am also going to meet Frenchman before my show tonight.  I don't remember if we named him Frenchman, but I'm in a rush and cannot research.  He's from France.  For reals.  Even his texts have an accent.  We've been texting since Thanksgiving, so he's also persistent.  I don't really have time to met Frenchman, but I'm doing it anyway.

BTW- Texas was great but friends and family only.  I don't think I saw one single man.

No comments:

Post a Comment