Thursday, June 30, 2011

Just perusing...

As I start my Internet dating journey, I immediately get depressed. I don't know why I thought there would be pages of attractive and intelligent men that I could pick and choose from. There aren't. What I have discovered is that the bi-level haircut is not yet extinct and at least 4 men in my age range find it not only acceptable, but necessary, to post multiple pics of themselves in Ren Faire garb. Ahh, a grown man in 2011 donning a sword and swashbuckler boots... Where did I hide the key to my chastity belt, dammit? But so far, my favorite is the boy that asked me out that is 16 years my junior. I really was going to say yes to everyone, but I don't know if I can do it. I don't know if this kid is old enough to eat solid foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment