Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Rules

A good friend of mine insists that I tell great stories. She especially loves my opinions on men and dating. She has been begging me to start a blog about dating, so after a year of nagging, I have decided that this is as good a time as any. Here are the rules:

1. I realize that this is not a new concept. It is, however, my social experiment for me and those that are interested. Although the blog is called 30 Dates 30 Blogs, I will probably post more blogs as I feel I already have material and I just got started.

2. I'm assuming that most of my dates will come from the Internet as I just signed up for a dating website (sigh). However, if I acquire a date the old fashioned way, that will also count.

3. I will not date married or taken men.

4. Since I have to go on 30 dates, I will most likely say yes to men that I would never say yes to. This will cause great agony for me, but should be golden for the blog.

5. I can go on multiple dates with the same guy and it will count as multiple dates. (In other words, 1 guy - 3 dates is still 3 dates.)

6. If I fall in love, which is not the goal here but one never knows, then this site will turn into a wedding blog.

7. I don't like making fun of people for their looks, so when I describe a man's physical features, it will be clear and direct. No opinions.

8. I reserve the right to amend any and all rules at any time.

Let the dating begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment