1. I realize that this is not a new concept. It is, however, my social experiment for me and those that are interested. Although the blog is called 30 Dates 30 Blogs, I will probably post more blogs as I feel I already have material and I just got started.
2. I'm assuming that most of my dates will come from the Internet as I just signed up for a dating website (sigh). However, if I acquire a date the old fashioned way, that will also count.
3. I will not date married or taken men.
4. Since I have to go on 30 dates, I will most likely say yes to men that I would never say yes to. This will cause great agony for me, but should be golden for the blog.
5. I can go on multiple dates with the same guy and it will count as multiple dates. (In other words, 1 guy - 3 dates is still 3 dates.)
6. If I fall in love, which is not the goal here but one never knows, then this site will turn into a wedding blog.
7. I don't like making fun of people for their looks, so when I describe a man's physical features, it will be clear and direct. No opinions.
8. I reserve the right to amend any and all rules at any time.
Let the dating begin!