Thursday, October 6, 2011

Crappy Week

It's been a rough week for me.  Challenging, one might say.  You know the kind.  Things just aren't going your way.  We've all had them.  Everyone knows what you have to do when weeks like these happen.  GET BUSY.


Introducing Open Marriage.  He's in one.  He sent me an obscure line from one of my favorite movies, so I was intrigued.  He seems ridiculously intelligent and looks like Michael Chiklis.  In his profile, he stated that he's not anti-monogamy, he just thinks lifetime monogamy isn't "necessary or desirable."


I'm curious.  I have no desire to date a married man, even if his wife is catting around town also, but I want to find out more about this fellow.  I love research.  Plus, he's a huge fan of San Francisco.  His kind always fascinate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment