Saturday, October 29, 2011

Date 16

I don't have a lot of time.  This must be quick.

Texas Ex landed in LA on time.  I was still at work, so he went to a local Coffee Bean.  I picked him up there.  He was supposed to get a rental, but his wallet was stolen last week (whilst in court, ironically).  Apparently, you can't rent a car with a passport.  Seems logical to me, but he stood in line and waited to hear that from the horse's mouth.

Ex boyfriends are the best because they're charted territory, and if you actually like the other person, it's a good time.  We laughed, drank, went to dinner, then to the local pub to meet the ladies.

Texas Ex holds his own with the girls.  Obvs.  He's a lawyer.  They can talk.  About anything.  And that he does well.

Listen, I don't know what else to say.  The night rocked, we took black and white photo booth pictures, he had three late night tacos (I did NOT.  That's for my trainer.), we walked home, and the rest is private.

Stay tuned for date 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment