Monday, September 26, 2011

Back in the Saddle

I know I haven't been going out on dates lately, but life got busy.  I swear.  I decided I needed to cultivate the experiment, so I have met a new beau.

Meet ExBFname.  He has the name of an ex.  I met him on the old site, and we just got off of the phone with one another.  He has an effeminate voice, but seems nice.

ExBFname called me earlier in the week, and I forgot to call him back.  I finally did and got his voicemail.  He called me back a few hours later.  He immediately wanted me to know that he is not one of those fellows who will drop a girl if she doesn't return a call right away.  I acknowledged that I had noticed that men are doing that now, and he said that he's learned a lot about men's weird rules as of late.  So much, in fact, that he thinks he should write a book.  Dammit, I'm just writing a blog, and he's going to get paid millions for his book.  Ugh.

Whatever, at least ExBFname and I have something in common.  He's trying to clear plans so we can meet tonight, but if not, we may have to wait until Friday.  We've waited this long to get to the 1/2 way mark.  What's a few more days going to do to us?




No comments:

Post a Comment