Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Update

I've been avoiding dating, and I've been avoiding this blog. But like any co-dependent relationship, time to sweep things under the rug, push down hostile feelings, and get back to it.

Heathrow and I have a confirmed date for Friday, and I'm actually excited about it. Even if he sucks, I can focus on his forehead and meditate to the timbre of his English accent.

Max2 is pushing a coffee date which just proves we're not a match. I keep suggesting alcohol, he is persistent with the coffee thing. Young and Sober. Think I have the title for my next comedy album!

Le Lycee doesn't want to shake quite yet. We'll see what happens.

Copy Cat is such a dad and sends dad-like emails. I wonder if he knows how to fix my wireless printer connection? (Which reminds me, I need to call my dad.)

And last but not least, I may have dropped the ball with MoMA. I should have called him back, and I didn't. I'm just destined to be alone forever, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment