Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rosh Hashana Phone Call

I was expecting no activity until tomorrow, but apparently, ExBFname likes to talk on the phone.  Ugh.  I was just about to jump into the shower and was running late, so the timing wasn't impeccable.  I did indulge him for a few, however.

ExBFname had a long trek home from work and thought that I could entertain him during his commute.  Here's how I feel about this.  Unless you and I seamlessly banter back and forth with explosions of laughter and an occasional, "No she/he didn't," then I just don't have the energy for it.  But I did it nonetheless.

He seems like a very nice man.  But you guys, I cannot shake his voice.  It reminds me of the Christian dad in The Simpsons.  The "okely dokely" guy.  It almost feels like a joke.  The voice is obnoxiously too vanilla.  Like a perfect American apple pie,  Beaver Cleaver guy who probably chops up women in his basement and is constructing a human skin bodysuit as we speak.  Oh God.  I've just scared myself.

At this moment, I'd like everyone to know, should I go missing, all of these dude's information can be accessed on my iPad.

1 comment:

  1. So glad I checked back in. Very entertaining Shelby. ~ Bravo

    ReplyDelete