Monday, September 19, 2011

Texas Wins

Don't get too excited.  No date for Ms. Dateless McPatheticson.

Remember how it was Shannon's goal to get me a date?  Well, you could parachute Shannon into a volcano filled with age appropriate single guys, and she would not be able to find me a date.  She could find herself one, though.  Little Ms. Shannon can get any guy in the world to start texting her.  I mean it.  Ladies, hide your kids, hide your husbands.  

As the weekend began, I did one of those half-ass joins on a Christian dating site.  To scope out the goods.  I have discovered something.  There are no Christian men in LA.  At least none that Internet date.  All of my Christian suitors live out of town.  

It got me to thinking.  These LA Christians probably don't use a dating site because they all meet at church.  That would require a day out of my week to really pull this off, right?  That will never happen.  

What I'm trying to say is, this blog will live forever.  This blog will die with me.  I will WILL this blog to someone else.  Will it go to another woman?  Ya know, maybe not.  A change of perspective could be what this thing needs.  After I die, of course.  

It should really blow your mind that this blog could be yours one day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment