Thursday, September 8, 2011

Date 13 1/2

My roommates have been singing the praises of this thing called Chinese Foot Spa. When they ask me to go with them, I always decline, but last night I was feeling weak and relented.

Going to Chinese Foot Spa is like going on a blind date. It's weird, you don't know how to act, and at times, it's quite painful.

While my suitor concentrated on my upper body, I felt like we were in a fight, and I was the one losing. I really thought that he was beating me up. He'd run his forearm along my shoulder to rub out the kinks, and his lack of arm hair was all I could think about.

The lower body portion (everybody's favorite) was much better but uncomfortable at times. There's a lot of continual rubbing in one concentrated place for a significant amount of time. I don't care what you're rubbing, if it's for too long, it begins to hurt.

Surprisingly, I did come out relaxed, with the feeling of accomplishment. I've also learned that I am more of a facial person.

No comments:

Post a Comment