Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Mystery of the Locally Sent Postcard

We have a full on Nancy Drew situation up in here. Today I received this postcard:




The reason this is a mystery is because a) I don't recall meeting an Andrew in Paris, b) Paris BF#1 was Quentin and Paris BF#2 was Sammy and if you want to count his friend who tried to rub up on me, his name is Z, and c) When would I ever give someone my address and not my number or email? Yeah stranger, here's how to knock on my door.

There are 2 very rational explanations for this.

1) This is a joke. One of you jokesters out there thought that this would be funny. Well you know what? It is. And quite frankly, I'm flattered. This took time and energy, and we all like to cross someone's mind every once in awhile.

OR

2) I may have a slight drinking problem.

I will say this: It's an American stamp and a Croatian postcard. What does this prove? I have no clue, but I have been thinking of going to Croatia for a couple of years now, so it's probably a sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment