Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Date 18

As I was never alone, I have to recall the past couple of dates from memory.  It may be sketchy, but here's the Reader's Digest version.

Texas Ex and I woke up late, as we both had tummy aches for a good portion of the night/morning.  After we pulled ourselves together, we did what anyone would do after a rough evening due to rich food.  We went to brunch and drank Bloody Marys.  It was good.

We attended a friend's pumping carving contest early in the evening where, ironically, no pumpkins were carved.  Instead, everyone gathered around the television to watch a mini American Horror Story marathon.  If you are not watching this show, GET TO IT.  I know, I know.  I detest scary stuff too, but it's not scary as much as it's suspenseful.  Figuring out who in the hell is a ghost will keep you busy for a while.

We ate chili, drank Prosecco, laughed with the gang, and then went home.  There were a bevy of gays in costume at my house when we arrived.  My roomie was dressed in drag.  Just another Sunday in these parts.


No comments:

Post a Comment