Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Meeting of the Minds

I was talking to B and NYC last night about my time and how precious it is.  I've explained this before, but to reiterate, now that I'm working full time, I don't have time to date men.  If I REALLY liked someone, I'd make time, but dating chumps can't happen with a full-time gig.  I still need to do stand-up and hang with my people.

B agreed with me and asked why I felt I needed to end the blog so quickly.  (Regulars, stop laughing.  I know I've been at it since July.  Fine, late June, whatever.)

I'm going to stop beating myself up.  If I don't want to waste my precious time on someone, then I'm not.  I'm just going to make fun of their profiles and back and forths with me.  I think we can all agree that that's OK.  I'll keep writing, you keep reading, and we'll eventually get through this together.  And who knows.  Maybe you'll be around for when I truly fall in love.  (OK, again Regulars, stop laughing.)

I'd also like to give a shout out to France.  We have some Regulars out there somewhere.  It took you long enough, but welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment