Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Transferring Schools

I quit the original dating site I joined when this experiment first began.  I was looking pathetic.  Like those girls that don't go to college and keep hanging out with HS kids pathetic.  It was time to leave...

And be the HOT NEW GIRL ON THE BLOCK on another disappointing site.  This site is where the misfits hang.  It's pretty gross.  But I need to shake it up, as the Regulars know, so let's see what happens. Although I think I know what happens.

As I write this post, my computer keeps bleeping so unsubstantial men can chat with me.  I'm telling ya, it's always the new girl.  This is why switching high schools mid-year is such a great idea.  It fixes your self-confidence.  Woohoo!

I've already communicated with 3 Asians, a Middle Eastern, and 2 men above 40.  I think I'm going to like it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment