Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Me

First, I'd like to address the fact that it is my birthday weekend.  Since it falls on a Sunday, the girls are taking me out to dinner tonight.  Then we're going to cat around town with a larger crowd and see where the evening takes us.  I hope I meet a decent fellow that I can go on a few dates with because the new site is HORRENDOUS.


If I were given only one adjective to describe this site, it would be ugh.  Here is a short list of what's going on over there:


1)  Nine tenths of my suitors use your/you're incorrectly, so that's fun for me.
2)  I am flattered that older men find me to be attractive, but I have a dad who has been there for me my whole life, so I don't need them.  Being daddy-issue-free really limits your choices in this pond.
3)  One suitor's subject line:  You should be a model!!!
4)  Gotta love messages like this: 



I want to treat you with respect and I know I may not be worthy to touch u but I could serve u i would obey you and accept any and all punishments you decide If I don't please you. 
 I think men were put here to please women our purpose is to protect provided and obey women I would love to serve you. If you have never had a man put your wishes wants hopes and demands first please allow me to show you how you should be treated i love to meet you
(Let's not even discuss the grammar.)

5)  For whatever reason, the guys are SUPER aggressive on this site.  It actually kind of scares me.

Luckily, I have combed out a couple of men who can complete a sentence correctly.  At this rate, it doesn't matter  if I'm attracted to them.  If they can conjugate verbs, they're in.

I'm leaving the "pay for a date" site.  I read into it a little more, and they say to ask for 1/2 of the money up front and the other 1/2 at the end of the date.  This is absurd.  Call me old fashioned, but I'm going to date guys the way one should.  Dreading it for hours on end, drinking a beverage you don't want to be drinking, with a man you don't want to be drinking with, and walking away empty handed and soulless.


Happy birthday to me.

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete