Wednesday, November 30, 2011

These Men Exist

OK everyone.  It's time to play the game "What In Their Right Minds Made Them Send This?"

I'm going to call out this dating site and its pathetic lack of even below average men.  If you don't want to hate the human race, DO NOT JOIN PLENTY OF FISH (www.pof.com).    Here are a few examples of what I get to read on a daily basis:

1)  Would you like to have dinner at The Cheesecake Factory in the Americana? (:  (This is wrong for so many reasons.)
2)  hi,you would like to go for dinner  (I detest controlling men.  BTW, his default pic is of him and a hefty belly dancer.)
3)  please dont trip!....but ur so hot i'd suck a fart out of your ass n hold it in like a bong rip !!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhh sorry im trying!lol im just genuine!  (Obviously, my personal fave.  And HIS default pic is of a motorcycle.  That's it.)


I mean, I could go on and on.  And I would if I had started writing these down awhile back.  Oops.


There is one diamond in the rough.  Meet Teacher.  He's a teacher.  I'm a teacher, and I gotta say, I don't know if I could date one, but this is his occupation.


He's ADORABLE in his pics, he knows the difference between your and you're, NO motorcycles in any of his pictures (VERY rare on pof), and he just seems lovely.  However, he takes DAYS to write back.  Doesn't he know I have a blog to do?




1 comment: