Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Date 10

I'm writing this out of sheer exhaustion. I did everything I set forth for myself today. But you don't care. Let's get to the meat of the matter.

Tall came over, and after indulging me for a moment about packing, we sat down in the living room and talked about nothing and everything. He offered me a coupon for a free year's subscription to IMDPro, and he seemed sincere about it. As he was leaving, he kissed me, which caused my head to be in an abnormal position for a smidge longer than it should have been. We said our good-byes. A whole 13 days without each other...

It has taken me all day to pack this God-forsaken bag for 4 countries. (Oh BTW, we decided to skip Salzburg.) Not to mention, my roommate made gruyere cheese lasagna with asparagus and mushrooms, and I couldn't eat it because I have to be in a damn bikini tomorrow.

Jesus, I just read that last part and have realized that I have become the kind of woman I detest. I need to go call my therapist/psychic to figure this one out.

1 comment:

  1. Haha this blog is continuing to confirm my belief that following the thought pattern of most women is exhausting.

    ReplyDelete