Sunday, August 28, 2011

Exposition

Just a couple of tidbits for the Regulars. (FYI- In case you haven't noticed, I've named my followers, Regulars, and now it's been capitalized, as you can see. Much more catchy than Little Monsters, don't you think?)

First order of business
As an insane advocate of Paris, and now the French, I'm a bit hurt that I don't have Regulars in France. United Kingdom? Check. Israel? Check. Guam? If you can friggin' believe it, CHECK. I am sweating it up on this side of the pond, spreading the word that French people are just misunderstood, and they're actually quite fabulous. Don't let me down, France. I need a Regular from your country to show your support.

Second order of business
Now that the school year is starting, things are about to change. I'll have less time on my hands, and any free moment I now have, I'll want to spend it writing, performing, and yucking it up with my friends at a local pub down the street. Let's call a spade a spade. But as God as my witness, I will do my best to keep this little blog alive. I feel I could get an extra surge of energy if I were to acquire a French Regular. Just sayin'.

Final order of business
I'm serious about the Jason Bateman thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment