Monday, August 1, 2011

Date 7

You should go get a cup of coffee, or a snack of some sort, as I have a tale to tell.

Tall and I had our first fight before he got to my house because I told him that he didn't have to do the right thing and come to the door. I just wanted him to text me because I didn't want to put him through the meeting of the 2 gay roommates, the crazy dogs yapping, an explanation for the messy living room, blah, blah, blah... It's just too much. He, of course, wanted to do the right thing, and we had a fake first fight about it. ADORABLE!

We then drove to a local Mexican eatery and this is when it got OOC (out of control). Our amazing bartender just broke up with her girlfriend of 8 years. She was giving us free tequila and enjoying a few of her own. And then, oh I don't know, did we drive her and her friend in Tall's MINI VAN (yeah, that's right), to a strip club where we saw MISCHA BARTON (what?), and eventually stand in a corner looking at pictures of a stripper's kid on her phone? Yes we did, ladies and gentlemen.

So here we go. Tall obviously rocks. He's smart, funny, quirky... Oh the adjectives I could use. But Logger rocks too, but in a different way. Ugh. This is so hard, you guys. I'm in like with 2 men at the same time. So this is how the Bachelorette feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment