Saturday, August 20, 2011

Date 12

Obviously, if I lived in Paris, this blog would have been completed in July. Last night was a whirlwind.

Amy and I spent a month's worth of salary on dinner at some hotspot called La Villa. When we were done, we needed suggestions of where to spend our Friday night. Amy noticed a table of 3 men and suggested I approach them, since I'm the French speaker. I did because I'm a different person whilst out of the country. They were all very attractive and suggested that Amy and I join them as they have a table at "the hottest club in Paris, L'Arc."

Amy and I are not club people, but when in Rome... Come to find out, our new friends (Achmed, Z, and Sammy) were Lebanese. I'm Lebanese, and a fan of dark, hairy, Mediterranean men, so I had a feeling the night would be good.

We get to the club, and it's a who's who of big breasted women and tiny black dresses. The men ordered an enormous bottle of Grey Goose, and we all know what that will get you.

Long story short, Amy sucks face with Achmed, and Z pulls up 2 Brazilian girls for himself. Hairy chested Sammy and I ended up having a lot in common, and I'm not proud to say that I made out with yet another fellow on a dance floor for the second night in a row. Things got a little weird when Z started hitting on me, and I had a sneaking suspicion that Sammy was ok with it. Exit stage right. We got home safely.

I have one more night in Paris and must leave early in the morning for Amsterdam. I never want to leave this Disneyland-like place for single women. Le sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment