Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I absolutely loved my time abroad, but I am very happy to be back in the States. Jet lag is at it's finest, as I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed at 5 am. I'm embracing it as it gives me time to write, run, and wash my hair before work. This trifecta has never happened before.

Let's re-calibrate. Tall and I have communicated a bit while I was away, but not sure where that's going.

I have, however, been corresponding with a fellow or two via the date site. Introducing The Saint. He went to hight school (Le Lycee) in Paris, so as you can imagine, there's been a lot of back and forth due to my visit. He seems intelligent, and he has a job. These are pluses. We are planning a casual date on Monday.

Introduction 2: The Jew (gotta love a man that puts his religion in his handle). He's a comedy writer for a somewhat prominent show and we know similar people. Could be a problem, so further investigation is needed.

Next, The Cub. Actual text from his bio:

Tired of girls....i'm looking for a mature woman 35+ to show me a few things.

I'm kind of inexperienced in bed but have a few fetishes...would love to find someone who could possibly be into showing me a thing or 4


My day job is teaching, so as you can imagine, I'm not too keen on that one.

In other news, I saw a man at the Houston airport that was all flirty-flirty with a girlfriend of mine in June. He had on a wedding ring. I asked when he got married. He said he has always been married. That was not the case when he was all up in my girlfriend's face. Can't wait to marry a man. It seems so glamorous and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment