Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Date 13

I came this close (holding fingers extremely close together) to cancelling my date with Le Lycee. Not because I thought there would be anything wrong with him, but because I was tired. I realized it would be a bit rude to do so, and instead walked to a local watering hole to meet him.

Le Lycee was already seated with his non-alcoholic beverage. (He's sick.) He makes commercials and music videos, so we talked shop for a bit. He was wearing 2 rings (one on each hand), and one was on his pointer finger. I thought this to be an interesting choice.

As the evening continued (with easy conversation, I might add), I realized that he seemed quite short, even whilst sitting. This is not a huge problem, as I'm vertically challenged as well, but I was beginning to wonder if he was evenly proportioned.

If you Internet date long enough, there is a mental alarm clock that goes off as soon as an hour is up. He was coughing, I was yawning, so we called it an evening. We both stood up, and limbs and torso were all proportioned correctly.

Le Lycee is a lovely man. He's smart, interesting, attractive in a certain way, but he's not my husband. It's also not depressing at all that I haven't reached the 1/2 way mark and I'm sick of dating. Oh, and school starts on Thursday. Kill me already.

No comments:

Post a Comment