Tuesday, July 19, 2011

And Another

I have a new suitor. His name is Neverland, and I don't trust him one bit. He refuses to upload pictures of himself. Shady. He claims to be an elitist snob who doesn't own a television or Internet, so we have a lot in common.

Neverland wants to come to one of my shows to see if I'm funny. If I perform to his liking, he'll introduce himself after my set. If not, I lose him forever. SO WEIRD. This has to happen.

Neverland probably does nonconformist things after work, like reading or painting nudes of his neighbor. He told me he was going to stop by Amoeba Records and then perhaps home for a "strength workout." God I would love to see how he does his strength workout. Is Neverland a free weights guy? P90X? Please let him be some crazy yogi that can balance himself on his ring finger. Hence those awesome biceps.

No comments:

Post a Comment