Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Serious Therapy

I sure am finding out a lot about myself through this. Like to chill out.

My need for instant gratification has foiled me again. Apparently I'm not an Internet dating pariah. My dates are still happening, people. It's about to get CAH-RAY-ZAY up in HERE.

OD can't come to my show on Thursday because he is now teaching a sketch workshop on Thursdays. (You read that correctly.) We're rescheduling for coffee this week.

Mr. B and I have our first official date tomorrow. (I wonder if he'll be wearing a necklace. This is so exciting!) And guess what we're going to do? Coffee. This is going to be off the hook, people. My friends can tell you what happens to me after a medium iced coffee. I don't want to get too graphic, but it involves a t-shirt and removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment