Saturday, July 16, 2011

Weekend Plans

I told myself to rest this weekend, and then I realized that I've only been on one date. I'm trying to squeeze in 2 quick go-sees. One with a new guy named Logger. So far, he seems extremely normal, but we all know that this game is quite deceiving.

The second is with Movieman72. He has been quite anxious to meet, but I fear I may have scared him away. I went to a seance last night, and I made the mistake of mentioning it to him. Haven't heard from him since. It's a blessing, really. If that scares him, he's done for with me. I was hoping, however, to scratch another notch on my dating post. (This just in: It's cool. He just texted. Again, me needing instant gratification.)

Oh, and Ratto756 is back in the picture. We're doing coffee next week. Coffee at night this time. I already know he's not my future ex-husband, so no biggie.

And then there's Neighbor. Ugh, this Neighbor. It gets sticky with this one. He saw me on the way home from Date 1 and I told him what I was up to, as all of my friends know. This is when he gets the balls to ask me out. (BTW - He hasn't called.) I see him again yesterday, and he asks about my blog and if he can read it. I get all giggly and shy because now he's a part of this damn thing. I told him I'd think about it, but until our little escapade is over, it doesn't seem right. RIGHT? (But if you do read this, hello Neighbor!)

No comments:

Post a Comment