Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's Getting Complicated

My friend, Amy, and I were discussing how this blog is ruining my life at the exact same time that it's improving it. I would never open myself up to people like I am now without this God-forsaken blog, and that's great. Switchin' it up is good for the soul. BUT, I am now facing a completely different set of problems that I never even knew existed.

For example: Do you remember Tall? The actor? We exchanged numbers at my agent's party blah, blah, blah... (BTW, he never called, but that's neither here nor there.) He asked to be my Facebook friend, which is fine if he weren't in the damn blog! After I sat on it for 24 hours in a fetal ball, I figured out how to friend him whilst hiding my blog posts. But the bottom line is this: Eventually one of these dudes will find the blog and I'll have to figure out a way to continue to be honest on this thing, knowing men I've written about will read it. Oh Carrie Bradshaw, WHY?????

And for all of you Logger fans, HE'S BAAAACK. I was happy that he contacted me after his trip, because it was dead air while he was away. He's coming to one of my shows this week. If I bomb, he'll be easy to shake. If I rock, he's falling in love with me.

Oh Carrie Bradshaw, WHY????


No comments:

Post a Comment