Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Don't Hate the Playa, Hate the Game

Oh I'm sorry. Who just booked 2 dates for next week? (Does one book dates? I don't know.) Me. I did. And for all of you that have been pressuring me, and making me feel bad, you're welcome.

I caught me now 2 fellers. I will be seeing Mr.b and OD. I will make these dates as simple as possible, just in case. I always know 5 minutes in, but I end up staying much longer.

Some of you may wonder why I'm waiting until next week. I'm leaving town tomorrow. I have the great pleasure of going to beautiful Boston, MA to meet with some very dear friends. I don't know if I'll see any action on the east side, but 2 of my most challenging relationships were with Bostonian men. I look forward to seeing what's over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment