Friday, July 15, 2011

Sidebar

A couple of my gentlemen friends have expressed frustration when I complain about the lack of fabulousness out there in the Internet dating world. They say, and I agree on many counts, that I should be lucky that anyone at all is interested in me. (Now that I see that in writing, OUCH.)

The truth is this, dear sirs. Being a woman is difficult: higher percentage of body fat, wrinkles make us look old instead of "mature", the constant fear of rape. So besides the ability to grow out beautiful luscious hair, the only thing we have one up on you is getting some whenever we please. Just let us have this ONE THING!

1 comment:

  1. Not all women should walk around with a constant fear of rape. As a matter of fact, anyone over 30 shouldn't worry, and fat women shouldn't worry. Men get tired of hearing how terrified women are of being raped.

    ReplyDelete