Sunday, July 3, 2011

Strategizing

All right. It looks like a date is actually going to have to happen. Here's what I'm dealing with:

Rato756 wants to meet me, which bums me out a little. I fear it's the beginning of the end of our friendship. Seriously, I can't imagine pushing him up against a wall and going crazy on him, but again, HE'S SO SWEET. I'm leaving town next week so I have another week to mull this over.

Introducing Max2. He's too young and ends his sentences with 1/2 of a parenthetical. Like this:

Max2: SO, would you give me a chance?)
Me: Your answers and profile are so minimalistic that I fear that you may be a serial killer. How do I know if you're safe?
Max2: More to talk about in person) Im not a killer)

This is what's out there folks. I think I'll meet Max2 in a heavily populated place in broad daylight. I just have to rip this band-aid off quickly and hope it gets easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment