Tuesday, July 12, 2011

You Should Know

I am so happy to be back home. Being away from my magnifying mirror is traumatic. As I told a friend in Boston, "Lebanon is calling and they want their eyebrows back." Serious grooming needed, indeed.

Another Internet life lesson has been learned. If you leave town, you may as well be dead. It's a dating ghost town for me right now. For all I know, Mr. B and OD are engaged. Zed has disappeared, and now it looks like I'm going to have to "grab a drink" with Max2 and another child that assures me that he is "wise beyond his years."

This blog is starting to depress me. Why didn't I start one on making new friends? Or the best Mexican food in southern California? Or better yet, how many months I can go without washing my car?

No comments:

Post a Comment