Friday, July 8, 2011

Update

Greetings from the east coast. It is beautiful here, but I'm already missing my magnifying mirror (for precision mascara application), my computer (an iPad is nice but not the same), and my bed (for obvious reasons).

A lot is happening, but I'll be brief.

Max2 has returned. Couldn't stay away, and who can blame him? The truth is, I have more appropriately aged suitors now so sorry max2. (Unless, of course, I need to get this show on the road.)

I have a new funny guy named zed. I feel like I'm cheating on mr.b. I truly am a one man woman, but this is the nature of the Internet dating beast. Zed also wants to see me next week, which could be difficult. Not only have I committed myself to this social experiment, but I actually have real relationships I need to cultivate. Being popular is hard, you guys.

I have also come upon my first married guy. All of his pictures have his head cut off. He claims to be a triathlete. My ex insists that triathletes have a screw loose. I don't know if that's true, but apparently they're unhappy in their marriages.

No comments:

Post a Comment